Please consider bouml-2.19.2-2 for etch

Hello,

I have just uploaded to debian.mentors.net an updated bouml[1] targeted
for etch:
 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bouml/bouml_2.19.2-2.dsc
It is also available from:
 http://thomas.g.girard.free.fr/bouml/bouml_2.19.2-2.dsc

It contains crash fixes backported from bouml 2.19.3 and 2.21.5:
 * 03_fix_object_diagram_link_without_relation_crash.diff
 * 06_fix_dependency_crash.diff

On http://thomas.g.girard.free.fr/bouml/projects you can find projects
crashing with bouml 2.19.2-1 from testing. The second one may need
more than one try because reading garbage data -- the default: switch
clause -- does not crash if you're lucky.

Other patches are simple bug fixes.

The full changelog reads:

bouml (2.19.2-2) testing; urgency=low

  * Backport crash and bug fixes. Closes: #409727.
    o debian/patches/02_add_missing_association.diff: replace ${association}
      in static relation definition.
    o debian/patches/03_fix_object_diagram_link_without_relation_crash.diff:
      do not crash when opening an object diagram with a link without
      relation.
    o debian/patches/04_replace_special_chars.diff: fix editing of methods
      with special chars (e.g. `operator/') when using external editor.
    o debian/patches/05_add_missing_class.diff: replace ${class} in operation
      declaration.
    o debian/patches/06_fix_dependency_crash.diff: fix crash that can occur
      when editing an object having a "depends on" relation with other
      objects.
    o debian/patches/07_update_artifacts.diff: upate artifact when
      class-artifact relation is changed.

    Many thanks to Bruno Pagès for helping me tracking these changes down.

 -- Thomas Girard <thomas.g.girard@free.fr>  Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:10:54 +0000

Can you please review, upload and unblock this version?
Thanks,

Thomas

[1] http://bouml.free.fr/historic.html