Please unblock ucf/2.0019

Hi,

        Thankfully, no one operated on  2.0019, since I forgot the NMU
 changes that fixed a grave bug.  Given that, I'm uploading the fixed
 package with low urgency, but if there are no further bugs found in
 10 days, this should make it into Etch, I think.

        This is an upload with new translations, and  a few changes so
 that the program name appears in diagnostics, and re-doing the NMU
 changes.

        manoj

ucf (2.0020) unstable; urgency=low

  * Bug fix: "Syntax error in /usr/bin/ucfr", thanks to Emmanuel Bouthenot
    Aaargh. Reincorporate change from the NMU. I thought I had done this,
    but I apparently did not.                            (Closes: #407963).

ucf (2.0019) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Bug fix: ""ucfr: should prepend it's name to error
    messages/warnings"", thanks to Vincent Lönngren. This was already
    the case, for the most part, but a few places had been missed.
                                                            (Closes: #408540).
  * Bug fix: "ucf : [INTL:pt] Portuguese translation for debconf
    messages", thanks to Traduz ML                           (Closes: #410266).

--
Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around us in
awareness. James Thurber