Re: Re: Bugfix uploads

Vorlon wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 03:32:18AM +0100, Thibaut VARENE wrote:
>> I just uploaded libapache-mod-musicindex 1.1.4-1
>
>Fairly large diff, fairly low-impact bugs AFAICS; not unblocked.

Err, "fairly large"? The code almost hasn't changed. The only thing that
changed are text strings in said code because I modified the html that is
output (and checked it still valid, of course). You can assert that by
checking that the biggest changes are in html.c and musicindex.css... I
thought it'd be ok, even more since you ACK'd the same kind of
"formatting changes" for uptimed...

Being the upstream author of that piece of code, I can totally /assert/
that I'm in full maintenance mode on my side as well :)

But it's your call anyway...

HTH

T-Bone

(Please CC me in replies)