Re: time-based realease, uh?

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 03:19:28PM +0100, neologix@free.fr wrote:

> That's not a flamebait, it's a proposal:

Frankly, it didn't look like one, so I stopped reading.  When you submit
proposals, you should try to make them in a more friendly tone.  This makes
it more likely that the developers at which this proposal would be addressed
(which, btw, doesn't include me) would pay attention to it.

> So you didn't even read my message.

It wasn't really addressed at me (I'm not involved in release management).  I
just want to point out that if your goal is receiving the RMs' attention, this
isn't the right way to do it.  OTOH, if your goal were pissing them off, this
is the right way to do it, but I doubt they have time to read you input in
that case, so you wouldn't archieve that either.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.