Re: time-based realease, uh?

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 03:35:13PM +0100, neologix@free.fr wrote:

> Hi.
> [...]
>
> What's left?

In case you haven't noticed, you don't solve technical problems in Debian
by posting a flamebait.  If you're concerned about something, your best
chance to get it fixed is offering your help.

So if you want a timely release, I suggest you start again, but this time
instead of trolling, ask the release team what can you do to help.

If you have better things to do than volunteering your time to help Debian,
then please don't bother sending your flamebait message because your input
is useless to us.

Thanks

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.