Re: question on new mplayer

A Mennucc wrote:
hi

In the previous email  I  forgot some facts     :->

1) I added a small patch from upstream in stream/cache2.c
 this fixes bug in caching streams in gmplayer (Closes: #396962)
 due to the fact that forked processes cannot use a GTK gui;

2) Also , I added in debian/patches all patches that I applied or I am working on

How can I see which patches get applied and which don't? It would be better if you remove the patches that don't get applied...

Cheers

Luk