Re: rebuild and unblock requests

Josselin Mouette wrote:

For other packages, here is another round of unblock requests.

gnome-games/1:2.16.3-1

gdm-themes/0.5.1

spheres-and-crystals/0.7-14

gedit/2.14.4-6

libgda2/1.2.3-4  <= Please let it in for the beautiful version number.

all unblocked

shared-mime-info would also be nice to migrate, but changes in this
package are likely to introduce subtle bugs, so we should at least wait
some more time.

looks ok

Could you also let stardict-xmlittre in? It's just a supplementary
dictionary for stardict, I don't think anything else could possibly
break with allowing it in.

I'm not accepting any new packages in this stage, maybe Steve is willing to accept it, though I doubt it.

Cheers

Luk