Re: Please unblock tenshi 0.4-1.1

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt a écrit :
I don't see the change corresponding to this changelog entry?

In the source package, yes you're right.

Indeed, the debian/rules "creates" that directory by doing (awful) a "cp -r" of debian/config-debian as /etc/tenshi. S, when building the package, the directory is created by just adding an empty directory named "includes-active" in debian/config-debian

But, that directory is indeed *not* in the diff, because it is empty.

Looks like I have do to more "invasive" changes by using dh_installdirs properly. I was too conservative..:-)