Re: freeze exception: logcheck 1.2.52 (and 1.2.53)

also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2007.01.15.1026 +0100]:
> > To increase the likelyhood to get it into etch, I would like to
> > do so with urgency medium or even high. I have been testing
> > pre-releases[1] on 9 production machines and I feel confident
> > that there is no harm done in shortening the unstable cycle.
>
> I don't see any reason why a higher urgency is needed here to get
> it into etch.

You make it sound like we won't be releasing in the next 11 days
then.

But okay, my mind's not set. I'll make a regular upload of 1.2.53
when 1.2.52 has migrated.

NP: Solar Project / Force Majeure