please unblock mdadm 2.5.6-8

Dear release team:

mdadm 2.5.6-8 contains a small update over -7, and I would feel much
more comfortable to have that in etch. Could you thus please unblock
mdadm 2.5.6-8?

  http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mdadm/news/20070108T011704Z.html

From the point of view of the udeb, nothing has changed.

"security here. yes, ma'am. yes. groucho glasses. yes, we're on it.
 c'mon, guys. somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
 can't deal with deconstructionist humor. code blue."
                      -- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt