Re: Please unblock avahi/0.6.16-2 nss-mdns/0.9-0.1

        Hi,

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007, Andreas Barth wrote:
> I approved avahi now - for nss-mdns, you are sure the RC bugs are
> actually in Etch, and weren't introduced during the changes in sid?

 The dependency on zeroconf, the use of the legacy mode, the export of
 too many symbols (causing crashes), and honoring of the "search"
 keyword are all problems of the version in etch I think almost all are
 RC.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>