Re: Please allow fetchmail 6.3.6-1 into testing

El vie, 12-01-2007 a las 23:03 +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt escribió:
> Héctor García Álvarez <hector@debian.org> writes:
> > This latest version is allmost the same as the one on testing but fixes
> > a RC bug and 2 security bugs.
> > There are very few changes from 6.3.6~rc3 on testing or 6.3.6~rc5 on
> > unstable.
>
> This doesn't look like "very few changes":

Very few changes doesn't mean, very few lines. It does mean, no new
features since last version, just the regression bugs fix and the 2
security bugs fix.

> Sorry, could you please try to get single patches for the bugs fixed by
> the new upstream release, so that we have the option to route this
> through testing-proposed-updates?

We could but it wouldn't make a difference since we'll end up with the
same 6.3.6 final release.

Regards,

Héctor