some GNOME packages for testing
here are again some packages we'd like to see migrate to etch.
* bug-buddy 2.14.0-4 : fix for a crasher that can be triggered
when the bugzilla website sends bad data (should probably be
* epiphany-browser 2.14.3-5 : adds a symbolic link to make session
saving work, and adds some Debian branding (default home page
* gnome-applets 2.14.3-4 : Galician debconf translation, and a
small location update for the weather applet.
* gnome-python 2.12.4-6 : calls correctly the rtupdate hook.
Without this change, the included gnome-vfs method isn't
* gtk+2.0 2.8.20-4 : RC fix (memory leak) for the directFB
* gtk-doc 1.7-3 : fix for parsing some headers, generating
incorrect documentation. It's not a really important fix, since
the documentation is either generated by the unstable version or
directly in upstream tarballs, but the change is rather trivial.
* nautilus-cd-burner 2.14.3-8 : uses genisoimage instead of
mkisofs, removing the mkisofs dependency. Missing the alpha
binary (built, not uploaded).
: :' : We are debian.org. Lower your prices, surrender your code.
`. `' We will add your hardware and software distinctiveness to
`- our own. Resistance is futile.