Re: some GNOME packages for testing

On Friday 12 January 2007 15:20, Josselin Mouette wrote:
>       * gtk+2.0 2.8.20-4 : RC fix (memory leak) for the directFB
>         version.

Already discussed on IRC. I'd strongly prefer to see some more testing for
this in unstable and from daily D-I builds to make sure that this does
not introduce any unexpected regressions.

The patch is a largely manual backport of an upstream fix, and although
Loïc expressed confidence in it in the relevant BR and initial tests have
shown it indeed fixes the memory leak, I don't feel this version should
be rushed into testing.

Cheers,
FJP