Re: updated package: roundup 1.2.1-5 (was: Etch frozen!)

* Toni Mueller (toni@debian.org) [061211 23:22]:
> and some non-reported packaging errors like overwriting config files,
> wrongly being packaged as a Debian native package when it should have
> been a "normal" package, garbled source,* and, as a feature, (hopefully)
> fixed runit support - the one in the former package was for runit 1.0
> or so, and incompatible with current runit, to name just the
> highlights. Therefore I marked the update as "medium" priority, not
> "low". Would these errors even warrant "high" priority?

Sorry, but that are way too many changes after freeze.

Freeze does really mean: No new changes unless really required. General
package polishing should happen prior to the cleanup. And a change like
moving configuration to /etc/default/roundup (which is something I
really welcome) has an inherent risk of breakage.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/