updated package: roundup 1.2.1-5 (was: Etch frozen!)

Hello,

On Mon, 11.12.2006 at 11:08:50 +0100, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
>   - If your package needs to be updated for Etch, and the version in
>     unstable doesn't contain extraneous changes (e.g, the version is the
>     same between testing and unstable), please upload your fix to
>     unstable and contact debian-release@lists.debian.org.

I've done roundup_1.2.1-5_all.deb which fixes _A_LOT_ of errors (imho),
amongst them:

 * bug #398226
 * bug #400679

and some non-reported packaging errors like overwriting config files,
wrongly being packaged as a Debian native package when it should have
been a "normal" package, garbled source,* and, as a feature, (hopefully)
fixed runit support - the one in the former package was for runit 1.0
or so, and incompatible with current runit, to name just the
highlights. Therefore I marked the update as "medium" priority, not
"low". Would these errors even warrant "high" priority?

In any case, the roundup package is in a sorry state, most of it fixed
by this upload. Please accept it into the release.

I'm also preparing a second package, roundup13, which is meant to be a
transitional package in order to offer roundup 1.3.1 to Debian users.
The general code structure appears to be quite similar (eg. some
patches do still apply), but, as a feature, the new release, out now
for some weeks, offers WSGI support.

I'll proceed to upload roundup 1.2.1 to unstable after sending this
email, and the 1.3.1 package to what?

Best,
--Toni++

PS: If you want some more discussion, talk to me in private. Thank you!
PPS: I also have two revised packages for request-tracker 3.[46] in the
     pipeline...