greylistd issues

severity 321025 important
thanks

Hi,

greylistd has been equally broken in this regard in the previous releases
too, and the invocation of this buggy script is *optional*, yet now the
whole package is missing from etch because of the severity of this bug.

In fact, the bug #345079 which seems to be fixed by the latest sid version
is not coming into etch because of this.

I'm therefore downgrading this bug so that us sarge users upgrading can at
least get one important fix. When we can get both, we should get both, but
until then, one bug fix and a functional package is much better than zero
bug fixes and an unavailable package.

Release team, please allow the greylistd package back into etch, it's not
really "NEW".

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.