Re: kernel packages to remove from 'testing'

> Sorry Frans, but any current use of these packages is well overdue to be
> fixed.  Given that kernel-source-2.4.27 is RC-buggy, I'm now working through
> getting its reverse-dependency tree removed from testing.

Frans being on holiday until Sept 10th, I guess that any question
requiring some rapidity as answer might need to be asked also to Joey
Hess. There are 99% chances that joeyh will see that answer from you
and answer on his own, but in case he misses that mail, a little
stronger ping might help..:)

sorry for probably "pushing an open door" as we use to say.