Re: kernel packages to remove from 'testing'

On Monday 21 August 2006 13:20, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> # This should serve as a collection of permanent hints
> # to keep unsupported kernel packages out of etch.
> # I don't know if these are all 'ready to go' yet, but
> # eventually they'll all be desirable.

I see no need to add these hints. Both the kernel team and d-i team are
aware of the need to get rid of pre-2.6 kernel related packages and are
actively working on that.

Adding removal hints now would only frustrate the current usage of
remaining packages.