Re: please hint xfce4-session into testing

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > >Do you mean a 4.3.99.1-2?  That would be fine for t-p-u if this is the only
> > >change planned.
> If someone prepares a patch against the *testing* version of the package
> which enables the theme support, that would be accepted in t-p-u.

 I've uploaded a simple change to 4.3.99.1-1 prepared by Yves-Alexis;
 please approve xfce4-session/4.3.99.1-2 in TPU.

 I've suggested to Yves-Alexis to revert the current changes in unstable
 which caused a RC bug and apply the same changes as between -1 and -2
 to the unstable version of xfce4-session (xfce4-session/4.3.99.2-1) in
 order to leave Xfce RC2 tarballs a chance to be approved for testing
 migration.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
 "Forget your stupid theme park! I'm gonna make my own! With hookers!