Re: please hint xfce4-session into testing

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 11:36:19AM -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> >> Please consider a alternative solution (-3 against testing being
> >> uploaded to t-p-u?) including just the needed bits to use the default
> >> Debian Desktop Etch artwork. That will be a real bug considering that
> >> GNOME and KDE will fit and just part of XFCE won't.

> >Do you mean a 4.3.99.1-2?  That would be fine for t-p-u if this is the only
> >change planned.

> We can keep just the artwork related diff in the next upload but it
> will be -3, since -2 (sid) was built against the libpng in sid

No, you can't upload 4.3.99.2-3 to t-p-u when 4.3.99.2-2 is in unstable, and
it wouldn't be accepted into testing by that route anyway because it's a new
upstream version relative to the version currently in testing.

If someone prepares a patch against the *testing* version of the package
which enables the theme support, that would be accepted in t-p-u.