Request to upload new upstream for phpMyAdmin (2.9.1.1)

Hi,

I'd like to request the approval of uploading a new upstream version of
phpMyAdmin, 2.9.1.1. I'm skipping one upstream version here (Debian
currently has 2.8.0.3) since I deliberately did not upload the newer
upstream without a pressing reason.

Now a couple of security issues have surfaced (#399329) which should of
course not be in Etch, and the newest upstream fixes them.

Why I think uploading this would be acceptable:
* The changes since the version in Debian are nearly all bug fixes, and
  those that could be considered enhancements are non-invasive changes.
* This branch has gone through several upstream QA phases (release
  candidates and the like) so has received wider testing already.
* I'll keep a close tab on any regressions that might surface.
* phpmyadmin does not have reverse dependencies.

Thanks,
Thijs