Re: Suggested hints for packages having udebs

On Friday 17 November 2006 12:42, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > Please add the following packages to the testing/hints/freeze file:
> > pciutils
>
> Hmm, this one is separately frozen in my personal hints file due to
> some problematic API changes; I'm going to just keep it there for now,
> so that the update_excuses output will be clear and people will be
> reminded to check with me before unblocking :)

Why not list it as blocked under udebs as well? That way we can't forget
to add it back after the release.

> > (sysfsutils not included because of RC bugs)
>
> Um... it *is* included in your list above.

Oops...
That is actually because the comment is wrong: sysfsutils is OK to
migrate, it is pciutils that was RC buggy.

So please hint after all:
unblock sysfsutils/2.1.0-1