Re: Suggested hints for packages having udebs

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 09:22:03AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:

> Please add the following packages to the testing/hints/freeze file:
> pciutils

Hmm, this one is separately frozen in my personal hints file due to some
problematic API changes; I'm going to just keep it there for now, so that
the update_excuses output will be clear and people will be reminded to check
with me before unblocking :)

> ttf-tmuni

Done.

> Please consider hinting the following packages. They have aged enough in
> unstable and are OK to migrate from a d-i point of view:
> unblock console-data/2:1.01-2
> unblock dash/0.5.3-4
> unblock gnupg/1.4.5-2
> unblock iso-codes/0.58-1
> unblock sysfsutils/2.1.0-1
> unblock thaifonts-scalable/1:0.4.5-1
> unblock ttf-dejavu/2.11-1

Done.

> # Not sure about this one: PTS say it's RC buggy, but I can't see the bug
> unblock util-linux/2.12r-15

grep-excuses does not.

> (sysfsutils not included because of RC bugs)

Um... it *is* included in your list above.