user-mode-linux too [was: Re: apache2 DSA considerations for etch]

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 08:06:38AM +0100, Joey Schulze wrote:
[...]
> *sigh*  That would've been the best solution.
>
> I'd say this is ok, however, please watch security updates as the security
> team will probably forget to update apache2-mpm-itk when apache2 has been
> updated. (->Murphy)

Ehrm... while we are at it I suppose user-mode-linux deserves a similar
treatment as it builds from linux-source-* packages.

I'm already watching d-kernel and their upload plans but
wanted to make you aware there's one more such package.

Thanks and sorry for the extra work (if any).
--
mattia
:wq!