Re: please unblock mdadm 2.5.5-1 (udeb)

also sprach Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2006.11.09.0524 +0100]:
> I'd prefer to delay this until after the release of RC1 (which is
> being delayed somewhat because we still need BYHAND processing for
> three architectures). This means that mdadm should hopefully be
> able to migrate sometime next week.

I respect your preference, Frans, but doesn't this also mean that
mdadm 2.5.6 will be rather unlikely to make it?

Or should I upload 2.5.6 now?

Remember: 2.5.5 fixes an RC bug that's currently in testing.

"try to remove the color-problem by
 restarting your computer several times."
                         -- microsoft internet explorer's readme.txt