Re: Please consider cron 3.0pl1-99 for etch

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Hi release team,

Hi Javier :-)

> I would like you to consider the latest cron version in Sid (3.0pl1-99) for
> etch. The changes since -97 are basicly LSB and SElinux related, although
> minor, I would appreciate if those would make it into etch. It has been
> available there for 18 days with no new bug reports (related to these
> changes)

Hint added.

> I will not make any more changes into cron through the release, for etch+1 I
> will probably upgrade to the latest cron upstream release and remove the
> 'standard' tasks from cron into a separate package [1]. Hopefully, there will
> not be a 3.0pl1-100 version.

Please upload to experimental if it's not meant to be included in the release
so unforseen updates for etch could still go via unstable.

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D