Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 12:01 +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 19 October 2006 11:14, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > That's the point where I'll need a more elaborate introduction to
> > britney. The 'hints' is some file where you define preferred solutions
> > for these conflict situations, did I get that right?
> [...]
> > Much appreciated. Maybe you can give me some help to get started.
>
> Maybe just looking here will give you an idea:
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/hints/
>
> There's even a README :-)
>
> Cheers,
> FJP

Guys,

I have a Falcon/CT60 with EtherNAT (MII driver support for linux may or
may not work easily), several compaq P3 xeon servers that could run
aranym instances (all with very large 80+GB drives) and a M5484LITE
board that could run linux, but I'd have to get a disk controller of
some sort for it.  I think USB 2.0 card + external USB 2.0 high speed
drive would work best.  Let me know how to get buildd working right and
I'll help.  Does my debian need to be configured specially or does it
have a chroot?  I downloaded buildd before but I was a little confused.

Thanks,
Mark