BinNMU request for scim-uim

Dear release managers,

I requested binNMU for scim-uim a few weeks ago, and it went well.
However it turns out to need another binNMU to adapt to the libuim1 to
libuim3 transition.

I am pretty sure scim-uim doesn't used the changed API (if any) in this
transition, and I've tested a rebuild locally.  Currently uim (which
provides the libuim3 package) is built on all arches except m68k.
Please schedule binNMUs on all these arches.

P.S. to Steve:  Last time I requested binNMU on this list I got your
reply from the list but not the private reply you cc'ed me.  It is most
likely something to do with the new spam filter on my side.  As I'm
subscribed everything is fine, but if you were annoyed by something like
returned mail, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Ming
2006.10.12