libgpod update

Hi.

I would like to update libgpod in unstable. This would include both
a soname change and a -dev package name change.

Luckily the list of packages affected is pretty small (but the packages
on it are somewhat big ;)

amarok
rhythmbox
gtkpod
listen (?) -- honestly don't know wether this needs updating since
              it uses the library through the python bindings

gtkpod is from the same upstream and a version that works with the new
library is ready. For the other packages I will need to research that.
All other packages can easily be build without libgpod, though. As upstream
declares the API still "unstable" this might not be the worst possible
solution...

But before I start to look deeper into these issues I wanted to request
an opinion from the release team whether this transition is generally
possible and if it depends on any other current issues.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/