Re: firefox disappeared from etch (?)

Eric,

thanks for your reply. I forgot to remove the backports
from /etc/apt/preferences, see

for details.

I cc'ed debian-release, because it might be worth of adding a small comment to
the release notes, I am almost sure that I am not the last user which will
see this...

Thanks,
Rainer

Am Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2006 22:16 schrieben Sie:

--
Rainer Dorsch
Alzentalstr. 28