Re: hint for libofx

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 06:33:36PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>
>> I think a hint for libofx is in order to complete its transition, if I
>> understand everything right.
>
> Your subsequent mails suggest you might already know this, but:
>
> gnucash (2.0.1-2 to 2.0.1-3)
>     Maintainer: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
>     Too young, only 8 of 10 days old
>     out of date on m68k: gnucash (from 1.8.10-19) (but m68k isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
>     Not considered
>     Depends: gnucash dbus
>     Depends: gnucash libofx
>     Depends: gnucash fontconfig (not considered)
>
> not going anywhere until fontconfig and, subsequently, dbus, are ready; and
> then it needs to go in together with dbus.

Um, the new gnucash does depend on the new libofx.  But the converse
is *not* true.

According to what I can see:

* Updating libofx makes 2 depending packages uninstallable on i386:
  grisbi, kmymoney2

* grisbi is waiting for libofx

* kmymoney2 is waiting for libaqbanking, libofx

* Updating libaqbanking makes 2 depending packages uninstallable on
  arm: kmymoney2, qbankmanager

* qbankmanager is waiting for libaqbanking

All these packages are built and sufficiently aged to transition, and
as far as I can tell, this is the complete dependency graph.

Thomas