Re: hint for libofx

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 06:33:36PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> I think a hint for libofx is in order to complete its transition, if I
> understand everything right.

Your subsequent mails suggest you might already know this, but:

gnucash (2.0.1-2 to 2.0.1-3)
    Maintainer: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
    Too young, only 8 of 10 days old
    out of date on m68k: gnucash (from 1.8.10-19) (but m68k isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
    Not considered
    Depends: gnucash dbus
    Depends: gnucash libofx
    Depends: gnucash fontconfig (not considered)

not going anywhere until fontconfig and, subsequently, dbus, are ready; and
then it needs to go in together with dbus.