Re: arm release issues

Andreas Barth wrote:
> Unfortunatly, xulrunner is still not fixed yet.

It can't be until gcj-4.1 has been bootstrapped to a current version on
arm. Unfortunatly my try at this died strangely after 6 days. I
understand that doko has a build running and I'm hoping his succeeds,
otherwise it will take me 6+ days to try again.

Once that's out of the way I can try a xulrunner build and get some idea
of what timeouts it needs now.

> Another package which caught my attention is arts, please see
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=arts&ver=1.5.4-1&arch=arm&stamp=1156962832&file=log&as=raw

Trying this now. Gotta love it when a >/dev/null 2>&1 line crashes a
build..

--
see shy jo