Re: Please unblock testing migration of postgresql-7.4

Hi again,

Martin Pitt [2006-07-16 18:38 +0200]:
> Hi Debian release team,
>
> according to [1] postgresql-7.4 has recently been blocked to go into
> testing. However, the current testing version is months old and has
> open security holes, so it is crucial that Etch is not released with
> 7.4.9.

Further clarification: the current testing version does not work on
mipsen either, so mipsen users would dist-upgrade straight into a
totally broken database system (which I want to avoid by removing the
packages completely).

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?