Re: Timeline for r3

On Thursday 29 June 2006 18:40, Frans Pop wrote:
> For most architectures this looks OK, except for the following:
> - S/390 kernel udebs don't match kernel image on s.d.o
> - For mips the r4k and r5k kernel flavors match, but for sb1-swarm-bn
>   the kernel udebs don't match kernel image on s.d.o

These two actually were false positives because of minor errors in the
script I used :-(  My apologies (especially to Sledge) for any
inconvenience caused by that.

Dann has today uploaded the kernel udeb packages for all arches, except
for AMD64 (as that has not yet been released by the security team).
Most of them are currently in NEW, all need to be approved for proposed
updates. When that has happened, I can upload d-i for a rebuild.

Martin: can you coordinate the processing of the packages into p-u?

linux-kernel-di-alpha       (NEW)
linux-kernel-di-arm
linux-kernel-di-hppa-2.6    (NEW)
linux-kernel-di-i386