Timeline for r3

Hi,

to keep everyone in the loop i would like to discuss my current plans
for the r3 timeline.

We have no fixed "freeze" date for r3 yet, but i currently plan to
freeze one or two weeks after the pending 2.6 kernel update is pushed by
the security team. If this is not enough time for the porters, please
cluebat me.

I will start sending out Preparation mails for r3 beginning of next
week, as soon as some other issues with the new proposed-queue is
sorted out (hopefully).

I currently consider #373854 as RC for r3, and ask the security team to
either update it with another DSA or to tell us if we should fix it via
proposed-updates.

Also i would like to know from the security team what they think about
[1] and how to fix it.

Greetings
Martin

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2006/03/msg00147.html