Re: requeueing failed packages with gcc 4.1

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 05:09:24PM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> One of my packages (libxml-xerces-perl) has failed on m68k and arm,

In this case I'd say mailing the buildd maintainers would be the way to
go. In any case, I'm requeueing for m68k since it was a buildd timeout
and nothing wrong with the package.

Periodically, we do rebuild old failed to see if they work with the new
environment.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>