Re: T&S 2 - Die^H^H^HRelease Harder

Heya,

It seems to be report time again. I was a bit inactive, due to my
vacation last week. So, for the rest:

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:
> So first, please continue to work on the RC bugs you already have, and
> select at least two RC bugs from our RC bug list and add them to your
> work list.

The libnss-ldap issue is still not fixed, but as two weeks ago, it's
waiting for a new upstream release. I think we still have enough time,
as the package will be frozen in a few months, not in the near future.

> Second, in addition to fixing *reported* RC bugs, you will often find
> that you need to find, report, *and* fix bugs in others' packages.  One
> category of bugs where this may be the case is build failures.

I filed some other bugs in the week: #369607, #369611, #369628, #369629,
#369687 (noticed while looking for packages which didn't migrate to etch)

> Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?pkg=twin&arch=mips&ver=0.5.1-3&stamp=1142723928&file=log

Bleh. Tested around on a mips box before my vacation, but wasn't able to
get together a patch. This week I filed a bug on twin, which was picked
up by tbm and ths, who agreed in saying that twin's behaviour of
including cpu-feature-overrides.h is buggy. Haven't had the time to
follow up on this.

> Your last task for the next two weeks is now to find at least one set of
> packages, e.g. on http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/, and send us an working
> hint.

From vorlon's hint file:
# 20060531; done 20060602
# HE
easy gammu/1.06.00-1 python-gammu/0.13-1
easy fgfs-base/0.9.10-1 flightgear/0.9.10-2 simgear/0.3.10-2

I also tried to help with newt/cdebconf and sgcontrol, but the final
hints were from vorlon, so I guess that doesn't count :-)

Marc
--
BOFH #384:
It's an ID-10-T error