Re: bits from the release team: release goals, python, X.org, amd64, timeline

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 02:19:30AM +0200, Fabrice Lorrain wrote:
> >You'll want to direct these questions to the respective maintainers, not to
> >the release team.

> You removed "Release Goals" from my previous mail...

Er, because it was quoted text from Andi's mail, not something you had
written...

> So the question for this list is :

> "Did the release team evaluate the pertinence of having nfsv4 support as
> a release goal for etch ?"

No, because no one had proposed it as a pet release goal, and it also
doesn't seem to be a target that would require much in the way of endorsed
NMUs to support.