Re: T&S for Release Assistents

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 03:19:38AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
> You might want to check that you set valid From: headers in your mails. :)

I do not know how it got wrong... anyway I have other debugging to be done
> > > 354650  lightspeed: segfault at start up on amd64
> > so here is a possible line of action: I can (probably) modify
> > lightspeed to use libgtkgl2.0-dev and GTK2 ; after this, the bug
> > 354650 severity may be set to "normal".
> > What do you think?
> Sure, that's an ok solution for the problem if it fixes it.

I hope it will do; people are using GTK2 all the time on AMD64,
so we can rule out that the GTK_BOX call will fail there.

Moreover changing the library may help discover if the  bug is in the app
or in the library

Andrea Mennucc
 "Ukn ow,Ifina llyfixe dmysp acebar.ohwh atthef"