Re: T&S for Release Assistents

Hi Andrea,

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 07:46:43PM +0200,  wrote:
                                         ^^

You might want to check that you set valid From: headers in your mails. :)

> On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:36:16PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

> > 354650  lightspeed: segfault at start up on amd64

> first and foremost: this is now considered to be a bug in libgtk1.2 ...
> is it really worthy to spend a lot of time debugging it (*), since
> libgtk1.2 is obsolete and not mantained upstream?

> so here is a possible line of action: I can (probably) modify
> lightspeed to use libgtkgl2.0-dev and GTK2 ; after this, the bug
> 354650 severity may be set to "normal".

> What do you think?

Sure, that's an ok solution for the problem if it fixes it.  I'm not really
convinced that it is a library bug rather than an application bug, but,
well, that's for you to figure out. :-)

> ps (*) I would need a amd64 running unstable to really debug this bug
> as it is; I have a amd64 machine running stable, but I cannot install
> unstable in it, it is a production machine; and it has just 366Mb
> free...

pergolesi.debian.org has unstable amd64 chroots that are available to all
developers.  Any build-dependencies you need, you can get installed for you
with a simple mail to debian-admin.