Re: T&S for Release Assistents

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:36:16PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

Hi,

> [Cced the victi^Wpotential assistents this time - next time get it from the list :]
>

> Guido Trotter
> 346354 [           ] distribution of this package is likely a GPL violation
> 351981 [           ] muine: Fails to start
> 352926 [           ] System crash while prelinking causes data loss

Ok, it seems I failed... Two weeks are over and I wasn't able to do a good job
on my task... I talked a bit about #346354, putting debian-legal in the loop but
there was no "definitive" solution... My impression is still that the bug author
is right and that we cannot distribute it, but other people think differently
and I didn't feel like I was able to convince anyone...

I had a look at the other two but I didn't resolve anything useful, for now,
sorry! :/ On one side it wasn't the perfect time, on the other probably I
haven't worked hard enough on it...

Sorry!

Guido