Re: libkpathsea3 removal: Please trigger bin-NMU recompilations of the following packages

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 07:13:56AM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> > You should file for removal of libkpathsea3 immediately, AFAICT.

> But not yet from testing,

The ftpmasters don't remove packages from testing.  The lib will be removed
from testing automatically by britney when it's no longer used.

> or should I make the depending packages RC-buggy?

Seeing how you've already asked for binNMUs for all of the packages, and
those binNMUs have been scheduled, and the maintainer shouldn't have to take
any action at all, what would be the point?