Getting rid of ucd-snmp (libsnmp4.2)

Hi Pierre,

> uploaded in delayed/2 with urgency set to high.
>
> I just applied the patch mentioned twice on the BTS.

Currently, cheops is the only app still using this ancient SNMP library
(at least on i386, cheops uses libsnmp9 on all other archs and in
Ubuntu, as well). I'd really prefer to switch cheops to libsnmp9 for
i386, as well and let libsnmp4.2 die its greatful death and remove it
from etch. According to the upstream developers, there *might* be one
final 4.2.7 release, but it's still not recommended due to the remaining
64-bit bugs and upstream maintenance will definitely stop here.

Thanks,
Jochen