"has RC bugs" bogusly

According to the excuses for testing, one reason gnucash can't go in
is because it "has release critical bugs".  But the only RC bug
against gnucash is for the version in *experimental* and does not
apply to the version in unstable.

It is unreasonable, I think, for bugs reported only against the
experimental version to keep packages out of testing.

Other than this one bug, I can't see why gnucash is out of testing, as
well, though perhaps I'm misunderstanding something about the slib
situation.  Can someone take a look, and suggest what might help?

Thomas