Re: [parisc-linux] [Fwd: [patch/hppa] Floating point exception

> Debian "testing" (etch) is officially using gcc 4.0, right?

The biggest impact is on glibc and code that uses the math "c" routines,
like csqrt () in libm.  I don't have any idea how many packages this
affects, but I doubt it's a lot.  This isn't an issue for hpux since
the HP library doesn't provide complex support under C at the moment.

I'm sorry I didn't spot this before when I worked on fixing the
passing of small structs.  However, you only see this stuff when
you debug related problems.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)