Re: clarifications on bjorn.haxx.se (continued)

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 04:41:00PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:

> Luk Claes wrote:

> [...]
> > What should be done with festival, speech-tools, gok, dasher and
> > gnome-speech? Do they need a hint or is there anything that needs to be
> > fixed beforehand? If not, then I think it should be:
> >
> > easy festival/1.4.3-17 speech-tools/1:1.2.3-9

> Thanks for adding it to the hints file. It appears to have worked, a
> similar one is:

> easy omniorb4/4.0.6-2 python-omniorb2/2.6-2

skipped: omniorb4 (3 <- 396)
    got: 11+0: a-11
    * alpha: libomnievents, libomnievents-dbg, omnievents, python2.1-omniorb2, python2.2-omniorb2, python2.3-omniorb2, python2.4-omniorb2

You seem to have overlooked omnievents, which needs to be hinted in with the
other two packages and has *not* been rebuilt against libomnithread3c2 yet.

It is also RC buggy, because it builds a C++ library whose ABI will change
as the result of a rebuild.  Would you mind filing a serious bug against
omnievents for this?