Re: Release Team meeting minutes - 2005-06-18

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 10:03:05AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * John Goerzen (jgoerzen@complete.org) [050620 05:47]:
> > Not everyone can be in an IRC discussion.  There are pesky things like
> > sleep, work, and Real Life that mean that it's not possible for
> > everyone to participate in a real-time discussion.
>
> I think IRC meetings are fine for teams like the release team (where we
> choose an appropriate time at least for the team members). Of course, if

I'm not saying otherwise.  I'm just saying that full and accurate
meetings, or at least IRC logs, ought to be posted.  Saying "oh, our
decisions were controversial, therefore we won't tell anyone" only makes
the legendary communication problems within Debian worse.

-- John