Re: Release Team meeting minutes - 2005-06-18

* John Goerzen (jgoerzen@complete.org) [050620 05:47]:
> Not everyone can be in an IRC discussion.  There are pesky things like
> sleep, work, and Real Life that mean that it's not possible for
> everyone to participate in a real-time discussion.

I think IRC meetings are fine for teams like the release team (where we
choose an appropriate time at least for the team members). Of course, if
it were me to do the python policy discussion (but as I said, I think
that's more the python team's call), I think mail would be more
appropriate, and perhaps - if there are hairy issues - one meeting about
the hairy issues on IRC. But didn't we want to postpone that discussion? :)

Cheers,
Andi